Saturday, April 28, 2012

March and April are done and I am doing a series of the elements but with a twist.January was frozen WATER.February was AIR, the air way up in the atmosphere and how it looks up there. March is Earth and the tiny particles that make up EARTH. I am also doing my interpretation of the seasons and that is April's theme of spring. I call March "Rock Circles"
and I call April"Tiptoe through the Tulips" I am happy to be all caught up and inspired by the beautiful beading everyone is doing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving you interpretations of the seasons and your star shape!!!! Rock Circles is especially compelling!

    Robin A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. One of these days I'm going to blog about my visit (on the last day) to LaConner Quilt Museum to see Thom's work.

      Delete